Sunday 18 March 2012

Lonely Seeking

Am divorced some couple years back  'm easygoing down to earth and a loving woman a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person. Love is patient, love is kind, it does not envy, it does not boast. Love is not proud, it is not rude, it is not critisizing. Love is not self seeking , it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love is not jealous , love is not possesive, love always protects, it always cares, it always trusts, always hopes and always preserves. And this is how I want our love to be always!
    Many people may think that I am totally out of my freaking mind doing what im doing here. But I dont really care because it is my life and my happiness and what I want!

0 Responses to “Lonely Seeking”

Post a Comment