Sunday 18 March 2012

Im waiting to find that one true man out there for me... Is it you

I'm looking for a real man; honest, fun loving, funny, responsible, affectionate, appreciative, loyal, willing to communicate, adventurous, etc., etc. I'm not looking for someone who wants to just hook up. I want to find my equal, my soul mate, my partner in crime with whom I can share laughter and experiences with and see where things lead. I'm not into shallow or vain guys so don't send or ask for a pic right away you will be deleted. I'm just looking for someone who will give me butterflies, who'll I'll miss even if I just left; someone who'll appreciate who I am and not try/want to change me and who'll give me the respect I deserve

2 Responses to “Im waiting to find that one true man out there for me... Is it you”

love 269 said...
22 March 2012 at 20:50

i am also waiting to find one true love my friend


love 269 said...
22 March 2012 at 20:51

i am finding true love


Post a Comment