Sunday 18 March 2012

i live in Ohio and I am seeking marriage

I live in Ohio and I have been single since 2002 and I love my life but not being a lone. I am full of good sense of humor and I am not into drugs or alcohol. I am looking for a good man that will except me for who I am and not for what they can get out of me. And I am not interested in talking sex on the phone or on the internet so if you plan or expect that out of me then you can just keep on moving. I am looking for someone that will relocate here with me and to be with me till death due us part. I am not into this for head games, I want a serious relationship, life is to short to be playing games. So if you are interested please tex or call me  five   six   seven   two  seven  nine  three   four   six   seven   ...........Serious enquires ONLY....

0 Responses to “i live in Ohio and I am seeking marriage”

Post a Comment