Sunday 18 March 2012

Let's get to know each other!

i am shy at first, but fun and outgoing once you get to know me better. im friendly. i like certain things and dislikes certain things. i like watching sports, going to the mall, hanging out with my friends, my family, and or my lover. i do drink, not a smoker.


im 26 nd single. im on the market 4 a new love interested :-) im black. im ready 2start dating itz been a while since my last relationship. So hit me up if u wanna know abt me. please add a pix of u thx

what i want in a guy is everything. i want a guy who is smart, funny, outgoing, good looking, respectful, honest, has a job, loves kids, loves his families, his friends, and of course god. i dont like guy's who is dishonest, a liar, a cheater, or selfish. just be yourself around me, my friends, and my family. im into latino nd caucasian mens's


if you like to know more about me, hit me up. please b 18+ bt under 40. i find caucasian/hispanics men's very sexy/caliente.

0 Responses to “Let's get to know each other!”

Post a Comment