Sunday 18 March 2012

Hoping to meet my better half

I have a good heart and hope to meet the man of my dream, lets just say I can dress up,but would just as soon be in my jeans.I am fun and out going just want to live life to the fullest.God promises me someone that is made perfect for me,so I know he is in control of my life, I am a very kind and loving person with a kind heart, I am not perfect by any means but I do know what really matters in life, and it is not money or looks, for the simple reason either one of those can be gone in just a matter of minutes. I am a easy going, fun loving christian , who knows how to have a good time. Love the lake, fishing, skiing, watching a good movie,reading a good book,eating out,dancing,or just cuddling on the couch with the woman of my dreams, If you think we have something similar, write me who knows we might have a wonderful chemistry and be happy together..

1 Responses to “Hoping to meet my better half”

Abraham George said...
19 March 2012 at 02:58

ok


Post a Comment